We enjoy poking fun at Portland’s crazy liberal, unbelievably academic, drug-exploratory little college, Reed, as much as the next inane blog about Portland run by crazy nutjobs, but even this goes a little too far: someone in China has stolen photos from Reed’s website and has created a fake website, presumably to steal money from unsuspecting college applicants.
Want to learn to invest for FREE?
Search Our Posts
- Why is Portland so liberal?
- What is LAIKA and why is stop motion animation so popular in Portland?
- Celebrate Friday the 13th with a six-pack of Lompoc Brewing’s Lomporter for $6!
- Some of the best pizza in America is in… Portland?
- Why is Portland called Slabtown?
- Portland potheads prefer McDonald’s
- It’s deja-Voodoo all over again as private equity buys Portland-based Voodoo Doughnut