Thousands of swifts return for the night at the chimney located at Chapman Elementary School in Portland, Oregon. Photo by Matt Sessions.
Search Our Posts
- Why is Portland so liberal?
- What is LAIKA and why is stop motion animation so popular in Portland?
- Celebrate Friday the 13th with a six-pack of Lompoc Brewing’s Lomporter for $6!
- Some of the best pizza in America is in… Portland?
- Why is Portland called Slabtown?
- Portland potheads prefer McDonald’s
- It’s deja-Voodoo all over again as private equity buys Portland-based Voodoo Doughnut