Thousands of swifts return for the night at the chimney located at Chapman Elementary School in Portland, Oregon. Photo by Matt Sessions.
Swifts entering chimney in Portland, Oregon by Matt Sessions
Want to learn to invest for FREE?
Search Our Posts
- Why is Portland so liberal?
- What is LAIKA and why is stop motion animation so popular in Portland?
- Celebrate Friday the 13th with a six-pack of Lompoc Brewing’s Lomporter for $6!
- Some of the best pizza in America is in… Portland?
- Why is Portland called Slabtown?
- Portland potheads prefer McDonald’s
- It’s deja-Voodoo all over again as private equity buys Portland-based Voodoo Doughnut